2010-08-10

Tutorial: Vampy!

Hello!
Tutorial time!

I got a request to do a tutorial based on this, so here it is then!


Check out the full product list from the end of this post!

Naked eye:

Eyeshadow base to whole lid:

Line your lower lashliner with Sumi-e:

Smudge the liner with Black Beauty:

Apply Blueberry Milk to whole lid:

Create the wanted shape with using Smokin Hot:


Add Andaman above the V you created, and then add some Morning Mist on top of it, to make it more purple. Also add a hint of Morning mist to lower lashline:

Add shimmery white to highlight and inner corner (I used MSCHIC Mineral Snow, which is now discontinued):

Line your upper lashline with Sumi-e:

...and then line you waterline with Sumi-e too:

Add mascara, and look is ready!

...or in my case, add huuuuuge lashes to enhance the look:

             

Pair with peachy cheeks and pink lipstick:


Skin:
Face Canvas
Mineral Consealer Light
Baked Mineral Foundation Light
Shading Powder 
Blushes:
  • Hilighter
  • Hattara



Brows:
Brow Powder Dark Blonde


Eyes:
Eyeshadow Base
Blueberry Milk
Morning Mist
Andaman
Black Beauty
Mineral Snow 
Sumi-e Eye Stain
3D Mascara

Lips:
Eyeshadow Base
Lipchic Bella
SkunkKiss


Happy makeup for everyone! :D

Love,

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice!

liloo said...

pretty look :)
xoxo

Liloo

http://lilooandco.blogspot.com

Jasmine said...

Great tutorial, have to try it out sometime :)

I still think those are awesome lashes!

rebeca.cd said...

Thank you for this tutorial

http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-giveaway.html

Luana Giampietro said...

thank yooouuu!!!

SilhouetteScreams said...

Great tutorial and photos, it's so cool watching it come together :)

Mimma said...

Love, love, love your styles!! This ones amazing! I wish I could use the products as well as you do, gotta keep on practising! :)

evil girl said...

It is wonderful make up and great tutorial, I will try it asap !

Kim Thorpe said...

GORGEOUS!!! Those lashes are AMAAAZING!! Where did you get them!!

Post a Comment