2010-08-24

Gaga-uu-la-laa

Hello!

Today we do a Gaga look!


Here's Lady Gaga's look:


And here's my take on it:


So, how?

I used Tres Chic Look Book, Cognac Tryffle eyeshadow, and Sumi-e eye stain in the eyes, and Babysitter blush and Bella lipchic mixed with Petra lipchic.

Here we go!

Nude eye:

Eyeshadow base to whole lid:

First apply Vanilla eyeshadow to whole lid:


Then create the "Gaga shape" with French Chocolate eyeshadow:

Soften the look with applying  White Gold eyeshadow to highlight and inner corner:

Apply a hint of Cognac Tryffle eyeshadow to make the look deeper. Line your upper lashline with Sumi-e eye stain. Line only about 2/3 of your lid:

Finally add mascara, and the look is done!

Pair with bold lip color and pink blush:

Hope you liked it!

Love,

8 comments:

Jasmine said...

i love it! I like your look more, Gaga's just a bit off. The fake lashes aren't holding up in the look.

Lora said...

Why does Lady Gaga ALWAYS have one wonky false lash? It actually pisses me off.. it's not that hard to do them evenly!! xx

loradoesmakeup.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Just loved it!
You're amazing...
KisseKisse

Lilith said...

Yeah, I like it.
I will go to a Gaga's tribute tomorrow. This makeup it's perfect.
Thanks.

SilhouetteScreams said...

So pretty and girly :) love the pink lip!

Anonymous said...

You look so much better than Gaga!
wow! ..

offtopic - could you do vampire look ? (with fangs )

Anonymous said...

p.s what concealer and foundation you wear on those looks ? i need that kinda skin . my undereye circles are scary :(

Thank you .

Anonymous said...

Can you please explain an easy way to actually line the eyeliner like that? It's such a beautiful shape and I have no idea how to actually do it! Thanks so much.

Post a Comment