I hope you all had good vacation! Did you buy anything from sales?
This time I wanted to show my top 5 of MSCHIC products:
- Face Canvas
- Easy Stick
- Baked Mineral Foundation
- Brow powder
- Eye Stains

Face Canvas
Best. Primer. Ever.
Like I've said earlier, this is my Holy Grail. I wouldn't go anywhere without it, or do any looks without it. I love it. It just works like a dream, smoothes imprefections, makes your makeup last all day, and it also saves foundation, by leaving a smooth surface for the foundation to glide in to.
A true miracle worker.
Easy Stick
Great product if you are in a hurry, and you need something to cover up your face. Just few swiped, blend, and you're ready to go. If you want full coverage, you just addd a hint of baked mineral foundation over it.
Baked Mineral Foundation
I never thought I'd give up on liquid foundations. I used different liquid foundations for years, and I used to laught to whole mineral thing. That was before I got to try this one. I never want to use liquid foundation again! Sure you can get flawless looking skin with liquid foundation too, but does it look healthy? Baked Mineral Foundation makes skin look flawless, and it gives your skin a healthy glow as a bonus. And as a huge plus, no powder is needed anymore! Win-win!
Brow PowderNo pencils anymore! Just angled brush and this. Stays all day, lasts forever, and is the perfect shade, not too gray, not too dark, not too red.
Eye Stains
I used to love liquid liners, I thought that I would make a big mess with gel liner and brush. But after I tried once, I'll never change back to liquid ones :D Eye Stains stay on place in rain, crying, moisture... And there is variety of colors to choose, so you don't always have to with black.
That's all this time, have a nice week!



4 comments:
Love that products (^_^)
http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-giveaway.html
Heh, täydellinen ajoitus tälle postaukselle, kun juuri selitin noista ekasta ja vipasta tuotteesta ystävälleni, ja miten olet niitä kauheasti kehunut blogissasi. ^^ Kiitos tästä! ^^
I wanted to order the primer, foundation and easy stick, but naturally my colors were out of stock - so no goodies for me. :(
I orderd the face canvas. I'm super excited! Can't wait to get it.
Btw, does anyone know how long it takes to process and deliver the order?
Thanks!
Post a Comment