2010-05-25

I feel PRETTY, oh so PRETTY..

Hello!

Today I'll introduce you to my new baby, Pretty Chic look book!



Here's the whole palette:

It has 9 eyeshadows, and 4 blushes.
  • Mandarina
  • Peach Babe
  • P.Y.T.
  • Kissy Face
  • Natural High
  • Morning Mist
  • Peppermint Igloo
  • Prom Queen
  • Blueberry Milk
  • Hilighter
  • Hattara
  • Smile
  • Virgin

Here's some pictures of the palette:

Mandarina:
Mandarina is almost matte (not complately though) ,
almost flesh-toned shadow.

Peach Babe:
Even though it looks brown-ish in pictures, it really
is peachy, like the name says.Really pretty pale peach!

P.Y.T.:
Superpretty grayish pale lilac, almost metallic.It's has
a tiny hint of green in certain light, really pretty 
duochrome.

Kissy Face:
This is the first shadow in this palette to have gold sparkle in it, and 
I was really suprised to see that I love especially the ones with with sparkle.
This is pretty pale red (I wouldn't call this pink) with golden sparkle.

Natural High:
Light lilac with golden sparkle Superpretty!.Apparently I have a thing for gold sparkles :D

Morning Mist:
Oh, this is pretty! It's almost metallic pale purple.

Peppermint Igloo:
This is really pretty pale green with gold sparkle.

Prom Queen:
In my opinion, this isn't just Prom Queen, but also the queen of this palette.
I really love this color. It's blueish gray with gold sparkle, and I think it's amazing color.


 Blueberry Milk:
This one is superpretty, it's both grey and blue and also purple. It actually reminds me of blueberries with milk :D


And here's swatches of the eyeshadows:

And then the blushes:


Hilighter:

Hattara:

Smile:

Virgin:

And swatches of the blushes:

And here's really quick makeup with Pretty Chic, I wanted to something fairie-like:


Phew,I used the word "pretty" a lot :D
I guess that tells something of the palette:
It really is PRETTY CHIC.

I guess that's all this time, I'll see you next week!

Love,

3 comments:

SilhouetteScreams said...

This is gorgeous, it reminds me of snow *__*

* ClaudsMakeupCorner * said...

wow it looks like you belong in a fairy tale =)

Miia said...

Ompas nätisti meikattu ja ihanat värit :) Löysin blogisi vasta tuossa vähän aikaa sitten ja luin sen loppuun asti työpäivän aikana :D Sulla on niin tarkat kuvat että ne auttaa kyllä tosi paljon, kiitos niistä :) tekis mieli itekin tilailla vaikka mitä..

Post a Comment