2010-05-04

Thin line.

Hello!

Today I'm gonna show you how to spice your look with just one line.




So you can choose to wear your makeup like this:

Or transform it wit one line to this:

This is what you need:
So how do you do it?

Like this:


Prime your eye with Eyeshadow Base:


Then add Golden Sand  to whole lid:

Then add Cognac Tryffle to crease and to outer corner:

Add Smokin Hot to crease and outer part of upper lashline:

Then if you like the result, you can add mascara, and you're done:

I like eyeliner, and I really don't do looks without it, so I did a winged liner with Hot Chocolate eye stain, starting from the middle of the upper lashline:



This look is easy to combine with pink lips, red lips, nude lips... almost what ever you want!


But that's all this time, see you next week!

Love,

3 comments:

liloo said...

very pretty, thx for sharing xoxo

SilhouetteScreams said...

It looks so much more sultry with the winged liner :)

* ClaudsMakeupCorner * said...

I absolutely love this look both ways!! i think i might those products! very versatile. thanks again for another amazing look
www.claudsmakeupcorner.blogspot.com

Post a Comment