2010-05-18

Arabic Dream

Hello!

Summer is finally here, it was sneaky and came in one night! :D
But it's now warm and sunny <3

Today we do this:


Let's get started:


As always, start with priming your eye with Eyeshadow Base:

Add Jardin (Available in Tres Chic Look Book) eyeshadow to your whole lid:


Then add Madness (Available in Cocktail Look Book) to crease and above. Blend upwards with Golden Sand:

Add  Black beauty to crease, create sharp shape to outer corner:

Add White Gold to highlight:

Use Sumi-e Eye stain to create thick black winged liner:

Create small "hooks" to inner and outer corner with liner:

Use Eyeshadow Base to fill the space between lines:

Blend with White Gold:

Add glitter if tyou want, use Glitz Fix to keep glitter in place:

Then finally mascara:


And false lashes, if you prefer:


And done!



13 comments:

desital said...

i love love your blog,this one and the other one as well, i loved when u first did that look on jangsara but i missed the tutorial. very happy to see it here. i wanted to post this look and the tutorial on my blog www.desital.blogspot.com. a friend of mine requested arabic makeup. just wanted to know if it was ok with u, i will link it back to your blogs.
thanks

Stephine said...

Such a gorgeous look, I love the make up you're using. And the bottom liner looks amazing, I've never seen it done that way before.

Nadya said...

Beautiful! I loved, you are a artist. Congrats!
Hugs

Chinmoku said...

I really love your Arabic looks. Someday I'll take some of my photography shots with your makeup as inspiration (credit due, of course!)! Thanks, Jangsara :)

Nosa said...

so nice..i like it so much..thanks for the tutorial..
can i request arabic style makeup that suitable with my orange black dress..

Passion Beautée! said...

Hello Sweetie,

This look is georgeous as always!! I never try arabic inspired look before because it was a little bite to hard for me. But with this helpfull tutorial, I think I will be able to recreate my own version of it. This look suits you very well, you are very beautiful and on top of that I think that this makeup enhances your beautiful and georgeous blue eyes!! Two thumbs up as always!! Cant wait to see your next tutorial!!

Anonymous said...

AMAZING!

kimmydadiva said...

this is beautiful!!

Meeka said...

Gorgeous once again! Love the winging on the bottom :)

Anonymous said...

Oh great. Trashy makeup AND bad English. WTG.

lela3132 said...

Dear Jangsara for me ' you are the best make up artist who i ever met on this blog from the web, I admire and appreciate each masterpiece, with all that you make up your Creativity, do not listen this jealous people like this up there, and you are young and beautiful & intelligent and very creative, with you I have learned many things about makeup, I Chek every day your blogs to see your masterpiece, one of the look that I love is the arabci look, love so much! good job my dear teacher!
you are the best! love lela : )

Anonymous said...

Its realy good........ beautiful...... i dont know how to do makeup but you have inspired me to do it thanx
Its Rizwana

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty! Love it!

Post a Comment