Again I hope you all have had a great week!
Today I'm not only gonna give you a MSCHIC look, I'm also gonna give you a step-by-step tutorial how to make it!
The look is dark and sultry, perfect for a night out!
Here's the look:
And then the tutorial! List of used products in the end of the post.
First do your makeup base and brows:
Then add MSCHIC eyeshadow base to whole lid:
Then add MSCHIC Prince eyeshadow to your whole lid (I used MSCHIC's 624 brush):
Then blend Mineral Black eyeshadow to outer corner of lid and crease, blend upwards to brow from inner corner. For blending I used MSCHIC 656 brush:
Then more blending, this time with MSCHIC Prince. Use it to blend the black shadow better:
Then the highlight. I used MSCHIC's White Gold eyeshadow to highlight and inner corner:
Mineral black to your lower lashline:
Blend it in with Prince:
Then add mascara (I used MSCHIC's 3D mascara), and the look is done!
I then added some falsies and purple wig:
Skin:
Face Canvas
Mineral Consealer Light
Easy stick Almond
Baked Mineral Foundation Light
Shading Powder
Hilighter Powder
Brows:
Brow Powder Dark Blonde
Eyes:
Eyeshadow Base
Prince eyeshadow
Mineral Black eyeshadow (apparantly it's sold out, but you can easily use for example Black Beauty )
White Gold eyeshadow
Sumi-e Eye Stain
3D Mascara
Lips:
Eyeshadow Base
Lipchic Bella
SkunkKiss
I just loooove purple!
What is your favourite eyeshadow color to wear?
Anyway, I wish you a good week, and I hope I managed to inspire you to use your makeup differently!
Love,
















7 comments:
Wow!! This look is stunning! I am going to try it with an evening gown for a wedding coming up. You are truly an artist. Thanks for the inspiration
Amazing eyes and the nude lips are beautiful!
-Gloss-
http://meikkistudio.blogspot.com
Amazing!
You look gorgeous =)
I wish I can have this brand in France :(
This makeup is really gorgeous, love it...
I love it! I want ms chic in RI !!!! Ps you are an amazing artist
Nice makeup! I just wondered one thing, when you wrote that you used MSCHIC 656 brush for blending, was it this brush? http://www.mschic.com/mschic/brushes/b1014.html
Im new on your blog and i LOVE it. My god you are so talended... By the way where's the wig from? So cool
Post a Comment