2010-06-01

Cocktail party

Hello!

Today I'll introduce you to sweet sweet Cocktail look book!



I'll start with the shadows:

Snow:


Madness:


Gloria:


Madonna:


Prince:


Neon Green:


Turquoise:


Indian Ocean:


Andaman:




Swatches of the shadows:




Drinks For Free:


Oooh:


Wild Thing:

Orchid:

Swatches of the blushes:

And here's a look done with Andaman, Ocean, Prince and Madness:




What would you like to see next week?

Love,

4 comments:

Stephine said...

So pretty. I love every time you post a blog. And I can't believe how pigmented those blushes are, they're to die for!

Unknown said...

Great look :) Gloria, Indian Ocean and Andaman are most appealing to my eye. Weird enough I haven't bought any Mschic stuff except for the highlighter. Could visit Helsinki one day soon and check them out myself.

bella said...

LOVE the blushes!!

Miia said...

Noi on kivoja kun meikkaat erinäkösiä ihmisiä :) Ostin vähän aikaa sitten ekan kerran mineraalimeikkejä ja niiden kans on vähän opettelua joten kaikki vinkit ja niksit tietysti ois kivoja :)

Post a Comment