Today I'm gonna talk a bit about MSCHIC's mascara family.
At the moment there are three different mascaras:
So how is one different from another?
First of all, they all are black. So no blues or browns, at least not at the moment.
Also they each have a bit different brush:
SkunkLash - X Rated - 3D
Third, every one works a bit differently.
No mascara:
So let's start with the fact that I basically have no lashes. I have really super light brows and lashes, so I definetely need a mascara that makes my lashes show up.
Here is proof that I really don't have lashes:
So now I'm gonna show you what miracles different MSCHIC mascaras are going to do to my lashes.
X-rated
I have to admit that this is probably my least favourite, since I'm really used to using rubber (silicone?) mascara brushes. This has the "old school" type brush with bristles. The brush is also really big, so if you're used to smaller brushes, this might not be that good for you.
It extends my lashes, but in the same time it also seems to make them a bit chunky.
The texture is a bit watery, and I guess this works great if you have naturally long lashes that you want to enhance.
SkunkLash
It has a rubber brush and what's best, it doesn't only add color to your lashes, it also combs them..
Definetely more length and curl and volume. This also has a bit watery texture, so I don't like this as much as I like 3D.
It's still supercheap and supergood mascara.
3D
This one is definetely my personal favourite. I makes my lashes longer and fuller, without making them look "overdone".
I also like the brush, it's not too small or not too big, but just the right size. It also separates my lashes.
I think the textures is the most "driest" of these three, and it makes it the easiest for me to use.
Lashes look natural, long(er at least), fuller and much prettier than without mascara.
I hope you all find this post useful!
Untill next week!
Love,















2 comments:
The 3D one looks awesome :)
like the third one :)
Post a Comment