2010-02-14

Many faces of Tres Chic

Hello everyone, and welcome to my MSCHIC blog!

(Believe me when I say that I really have no idea how to start this blog :D )

Some of you may already know who I am, but I'm gonna introduce myself for people who don't know me.

- I'm a 24-year-old woman from Finland.
- I have two kids.
- I'm 100% self taught makeup artist.
- I love makeup; buying it, owning it, and doing looks with it.
- I have another blog where I focus more on all brands, but this is for MSCHIC only.

So, why write two blogs then? 
- I love makeup too much to give up other brands, but I like MSCHIC so much that I wanted to make a blog dedicated only for MSCHIC.

Why MSCHIC, why not some other brand?
- It's a Finnish brand, full of innovative, colorful and great products. I wanna spread the word of the brand, and I also wanna inspire everybody to use their makeup!

I hope you all enjoy my photos, looks, texts, ideas, opinions, reviews and all!

 ____________________________________________


So first thing I'm gonna do, is to introduce you to the MSCHIC Tres Chic Look Book:
Tres Chic Look Book holds 9 eyeshadows and 4 blushes.
Eyeshadows are:

Opera
Rivoli
Black Beauty 
Jardin
Montmartre
French Chocolate
Creamy 
Vanilla
White Gold

And blushes are:
Bare
Blushing
Babysitter
Pink Champagne

I love the variety of the shadows. You do neutral makeup, bold makeup, fantasy makeup... List is almost endless. There something for every skin, hair and eye color.

Let me show you some of my creations with Tres Chic:

Something crazy? Check:


Something dark and wild? Check:
 



Something classy? Can do:
 
 


Or perhaps something greener and smokier? Check:




Or maybe something more elegant with a twist? Sure:






Skin:
Face Canvas
Mineral Consealer Light
Easy stick Almond
Baked Mineral Foundation Light
Shading Powder
Hilighter Powder

Brows:
Brow Powder Dark Blonde

Eyes:
Eyeshadow Base
Tres Chic Look Book
Eye Sparks Lafayette (second look)
Eye Stain Sumi-e
3D Mascara

Lips:
Elisabeth + Keira (first look)
Bella

_______________

That's all this time, I hope I managed to inspire you to use your makeup!

See you again next week!

Love,

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Looks! Great Post, I am excited that I get to see your creativity even more! I will have to get some Mschic!

Anonymous said...

Kivoja vinkkejä tuli, varsinkin kun tuon paletin juuri tilasin. Ja odotan kovasti että pääsen sitä kokeilemaan. Tämä vain lisäsi intoa.. :)Ja niin ihana on tuo toiseksi viimeinen tyyli!

liloo said...

Hi girl,

congratulation for this brandnew blog, wich you da best ;)
Unfortunatley mschi do not deliver in France and I wanted this face product that you used. It's just amazing, i wan't ittttttttt.
xoxo

Jangsara said...

Anon1, thank you so much!

Anon2, hyvä että oli apuja ja inspiraatiota! Ja kiitos!

liloo, I know that MSCHIC actually deliveres also to other countries, so if you want to place an order, I suggest you use the comment form to tell that you're interested about ordering!
http://www.mschic.com/contacts/

Mimma said...

Congrats on your new blog! :)

Gotta love the looks you've created with the Look book! I think I have to buy that for myself, so I can try and make proper make up with those products!

Cannot wait for your next updates!

Anonymous said...

Would love to see you post step by step for this looks.

Thanks

Érica Pinheiro said...

Suas fotos são perfeitas...

Post a Comment